Sunday, June 17, 2012

You are What You Eat

Dear strangers,

I remember the last time I met my uncle who loves to read, he reads books from biology to chemistry from religion to nutrition, he kept repeating everyday this phrase 'You are What You Eat'. It always planted in mind ever since. It is very true, if you eat nutritious food your skin, hair and your body will be different. Since I am not in the uni anymore, I didnt really pay attention with what I consume, especially if you have to eat out every day during lunch or dinner. I don't really have time to cook after work and on the weekend I am dying to do other things because my life has been stuck at office from Monday to Friday.

So on my break now - the break that I always enjoy and cherish every minute of it. I was thinking to back to my dietary programme, to eat nutritious healthy food and I hope that I will continue this habits after I am back again to working life. The nutrition that I need is comes from carrots and papaya (vit A), banana (Vit C), milk (I have a very low lactose tolerance, I try to have milk with my cereal), eggs (try to eat it no more than two eggs per week), soy product (my fave soya milk, tempe and toufu) dark green leaves vegetables, poultry and meat. I just make the list short, try to find the best fruits/vegetables that have everything in it - easy to consume and doesnt take long time to prepare.

The last time I checked my skin was orage-ish yellow because I ate too much carrot with hummus. Carrot is rich with Vit A which is good for eyes and also scalp, yes I am having hair problem. Zinc is good for hair too. So I am trying to reduce the hair loss from my head. Other benefits are your skin will glowing radiant, definitely you will look younger than your age (I am the living prove!)

Although I look underweight but I am healthy and have enough nutrition for my body. So who cares about what other think being anorexic, they are just jealous.

So hope you all start to make a list of things that easy to consume but providing everything you need.

Laters
xxx

No comments: