Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Monday



Dear strangers,


I enjoyed my Sunday very much, slept the whole day, read three chapter of the new trilogy, this book doesnt have a strong spell on me but it thrilled me when I read chapter two. Will continue to read later. I had beers and stayed at home in the evening watched some TV about weddings. It is kinda annoyed me to found out that someone drank another bottle of the beer. The beers has been lying on the living room for days, I put it in the fridge for me to drink and suddenly I found out someone took one and drank it, moreover that someone got drunk. It is pretty ridiculous, the beer only contains 4% alcohol and taste light as water.

How was your Monday?


I woke up pretty late about 2pm, found my self hungry like hell, made something for lunch and laze around at home. I skype-d with Fang, I miss her, it has been two years since the last time I saw her. She told me she is coming to Thailand, perhaps I will see her there. Around 5pm Desiree asked me to watch a movie at Bugis + (previously called Iluma), we watch A Few Best Men, a British - Australian comedy. I didnt expect much from the movie but this movie is super entertaining and funny, I laugh from the start till the end. Good show. Before went for the movie, I picked some books from library, all the lonely planet book, just getting ready for upcoming trips. Will let you know the details later. I can't wait to do the planning tomorrow!!!After movie I met up with the girls and did some groceries. Finally the fridge is full again but there are a few things I haven't bought yet, maybe tomorrow. 


A little bit part of me missing Mr Grey, wish there are someone out there like him but not boring like him. Hmm.. so where are you my Mr Grey?

Laters! I am going to continue read 1Q84.

xxx


No comments: