Sunday, June 24, 2012

10 Must Bring Items on My Trips

Dear strangers,

What are the 10 essential things you have to bring on your trips? For me I can list it down less than 10. I am pretty sure about it.

1. Camera
Holidays are not legit without pictures. Either picture of the vehicle on the street or random people passed by in front, whatever you snaps as long it is a prove you are on holidays! My Canon 40D is my best friend to seize the moment! It has been travelling with me through out UK to Paris, invaded Perth, Chiang Mai and going with me to more places!

2. Iphone 4S
Who said I can't live without my Iphone. Yes I can but it is a must for me to bring it everywhere as I see it more practical and saving my time to find destinations or any other informations needed during my trips. It is all in one. Phone, mini computer, Ipod and camera. I can easily find anything I want here!

3. Cloths
It always fun to plan what are you going to wear on the trips. I hate bring too many cloths so I always try to mix and match my cloths. It depends where am I heading. If I am going to tropical country with sun I'd prefer to bring shorts, more tops and few dresses. I always prepare for any occasion that I might attend and dress is always the best! I hate wearing jeans it is hot and make you feel sticky! but for those autumn/winter season I wont mind to wear jeans. Two pairs of jeans, boots and lot of tops for layering are the best way to look stylist on cold season. If you dont want to get arrested by fashion police please don't wear thermal underwear. It won't keep you warm it make you look so outdated.

4. Slippers
Whenever I go my slippers will always be with me! I can't live without it. Most of my holidays are in tropical country, slippers are the best for all the places. I can go to beaches, hang out in malls or if there is flood in the city. I am prepared!

5. Girl's stuff
Girls usually have a lot of things to pack in their make up pouch but for me it is not much. My Dior skin care, a blusher, a lipstick, mascara n eyeliner is a must items to bring whether I am going to use it or not.

6. Moleskin/journal
Planning trips and write down all the infos about the restaurants/ places to go are one of my faves thing to do. I always make the list on my journal and fill it with the story along the trips. I always dream to be a writer who knows one day I can publish my books about my journey around the world.

7. Books
Caught in the middle of boredomeness or sitting next to a boring strangers that keep talking about their dogs, daughters or stupid things that is not in your area interest? Book is one of best weapon to safe you from those situation. Like to read or not just open the book and flip the pages.

8. Earphone
If the person next to you still continue blabbering or didnt get your hit. This is the ultimate weapon! Plug it to your ears and listen to Maroon 5 songs. Oh yeah!

9. Passport, ticket, money and UOB Card
I wont make it anywhere without those stuff.

What's yours?

xxx

No comments: