Friday, June 8, 2012

Random Internet Stroll

Dear strangers,

It is Friday, the day where all the working people have been waiting for. I know that feeling, woke up on Monday - having Monday blues, and the next four days doing same shyte till weekend. Life is dull and boring at times, for someone like me cycle of routines are the most boring thing in the world. Although its Friday (everyday is Sunday to me since I am no longer working at the moment), the sky pretty dull and I just cancelled my meni-pedi appointment, just because I feel that I want to be at home and enjoying this dull weather with a cup of tea, stroll on the internet and find interesting things to buy or plan for next holiday.

So, I found this eyewear for kids 'Very French Gangsters', it is super cool! I love the advertisement - mug shoots and of course the little kids with attitude who posed with the cool shades. (images taken from the website)

















No comments: