Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Perth 2010

Perth, I went there during February 2011, the weather was nice to sleep and relax at home.
It is
maybe one of the most boring city I ever visited, I spent about a week there to visit my friend and cousin, it is a small city with not much choices of shopping, nothing much to do, a pretty slow and laid back town. So me and my friend, Nani went for a little wandering, thanks her so much to accompany me for the whole week.
Rottnest Island


Beautiful beach, soft sands, crystal clear water and nice place to chill.


Sippin my Chai Latte at Dome, Rottnest Island

My partner in crime, a good friend from Junior High School, best company!

Me, enjoying the beach.

Kings Park, a beautiful and peaceful park to have picnic.




The beach, near Atsuko's house.


The city, they have one of the alley looks like all the shops in England. Like it so much!


Millpoint, Nani says it's the best bakery in Perth.

Fremantle


No comments: