Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jakarta Jazz Festival 2011

It might be one of the short gateway with very less sleep, I flew off to Jakarta right after work and reached there around 6pm and heading straight to PRJ (Pekan Raya Jakarta), Ancol to watch one of the biggest music festival in Asia. I always wanted to go to Jakarta Jazz Festival, I am quite a fan of Jazz music. This year, I had the opportunity to watch the festival with my friends, it is quite an experience.

When I reached there it was jammed and packed everywhere, I heard the tickets were sold out. The festival was 3 days on going, I went for a day, I caught the Groove performance, they are one of my fave band since high school and it was my first time watching they performed. I saw a few of international artist like Corrine Ray Bailey. Santana was performing but I didn't buy the special pass to watch his performance, kinda regret it after but still it was an amazing experience for this year!


My good friend who came to accompany me on the day.

One of the artist, I am not sure what his name but I saw his performance.

Java Jazz Festival, The Groove performing, one of the jazz artist I love :D


No comments: