Wednesday, August 3, 2011

London

London, I can't avoid to admit that this city despite of the shyty weather they have, it is one of my fave place to wander around, so much things they offers from a street performance to posh and luxury stuff. I love the parks, South Banks, Portobello Street, the downtown London, museums, everything. I'd like to come back here one day!

South Banks

While walking on this area, I found myself lost in time. I just can walk and stand for hours watching the street performance, the people, the random activities there, foods, music, everything that do with performance. I love to spend my whole day here.


Eye of London. One of London's trademark.

I made a trip to Greenwich. So I found Jakarta on the Greenwich line.

British Museum and its famous trademark, the aqua feeling interior.

The famous Portobello Street

Went to this place because I was a fan of the Julia Robert and Hugh Grant's movie, Nothing Hill, tried to find the bookshop.

Hyde Park

I love to walk and enjoy my afternoon walk here, do people watching and breathing the fresh air. Best doing it during summer!


No comments: