Sunday, May 13, 2012

Unexpected Weeks!

Dear strangers,

I always have the motto of expect the unexpected. This week had been another rough and tough week but towards end of weekend on Friday it was another different experience that changed the whole mood of the week. It was a last good day to close the week.

I met my gentlemen client, the French guys and hang out with them for awhile, they always amazed me with what they thought and the restaurant business. I wish I get to know them more even tho after the project closed.

At work, same shyte different days. I hope that those days over and weekend comes sooner as I am flying off to Jakarta on Friday for my friend's wedding. I am so happy that I am going to meet everyone, like a small reunion. I hope everything will go smooth and according to the plan.

I encountered another friendship breakdown and it was easier than what I have experience with Net before still I have to let go all the grudge. It was partially my mistake and I have to move on. I felt bad and terrible that I have done such things, I felt it was not me at all.

On Saturday, I went to hand over my project, after that I hang out bit with my client, in the afternoon just before a second I wanted to hop in to the bus, I was looking at my right hand side, I saw my primary school friends, the twins! It was so coincidence, we hang out a little bit, walking around from City Hall to Somerset. It was fun and I enjoyed my time with them. We pass by the Chimej complex. Chimej, it is one of an old architecture complex at city centre that has been converted to shops, restaurants and bars. I love this area, the old architecture building and the feeling. This grand and beautiful church now function as event hall for wedding ceremony.



My roomate gave me this link that worth to check, it is about fashion and DIY product, the website called HonestlyWTF . I added it on the 'Inspiring Blog' section. And one more thing I have known for quite sometimes but I just check it out yesterday, it is about the Grimm's story, Disney really made a good twist about all those Fairy Tales, they made it incredible amazing and fills every little girl's mind with the fantasy of princess, fairies and happily ever after in the end but all those Fairy Tales was originally written the opposite. The story is mean, cruel and pshyco. I think as we (include me) are a grown up now, we deserve to know the truth, the original Fairy Tales which is more appropriate for our ages and to know the differences.

Check it out if you guys have time!

I hope everyone out there enjoying their weekends too!

No comments: