Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Labour Day

Dear strangers,

It's labour day, I love holidays that falls on the weekdays! So today I went to have late lunch at Spruce @Tanglin Road, there was not much choice on the menu, I wanted to try the tuna burger but it was not availavle so I had pasta, it was nice. The weather was so hot as I was seating outside, the fans didn't help at all, we were trying to request the seats inside but all fully reserved. I was sweating like a pig today. The interior was not that funtastic as I expected, I don't think I will go back there for the second time.

After Spruce we went to Ion for quick shopping, my roomate was looking for a dress for the wedding in June. I didnt enjoy the shopping much because of the crowds. Too many people made my head spin and felt sick. Thanks God shortly after that we decided to had tea break at Paul at Takashimaya, it was my second time there, too bad I was full so I didnt try the main course, I just tried a chocolate cake which I feel that the main course is worth to try compare to the cakes. After Paul, we walked to city hall and had dinner at Thai Express. I felt so full and fat, time to diet!

Oh yeah, finally I purchased a pair of Doc Martens shoes, the original 1460 in black. I was not sure what was in my mind but I think I am happy with it!!!!

Well I am so lazy to go to office tomorrow but it will be another great day ahead. Hope you all have a great days ahead till weekend!




Random pics at Spruce


My new doc martens!


Breads at Paul, Looks yummy!



No comments: