Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hatched and Avengers Day!

Dear strangers,

Weekend flies like always but I didnt enjoy it at all. I mean I need more 'me time' for myself without sharing it with people. I am not in a good state of mind, battling myself between what I want and what choice I have. It is the hard choice but I hope I will find the answer soon.

Today I went to have breakfast at 'Hatched' Holland Village with Desire. Like the name everything on the menu contains eggs!!! We tried the buddy combo, it contained all the yummy stuff of your choices: eggs (you can chose your choice of eggs: Desiree chose poached eggs and I chose scrambled eggs), toasts, waffle, bacon and mini sausages. It was delicious breakfast. We had a walk around the area and then hang out at her place awhile, a nice cozy place with perfect weather. I passed by my aunt's house at Mt Sinai, it is totally a different now, I felt quite sad coz things changed extremely.

In the afternoon I went to watch Avengers with my colleagues. Avengers is the must watch movie, Robert Downey Jr (Ironman) is my fave! and of course the charming Thor! I think it was a great show!










No comments: