Thursday, May 3, 2012

Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo

Dear strangers,

I went to watch Ballet performance at Esplanade with my roomate Mori. We were lucky to get the best seat, 8 rows from the stage. The Ballet dancers were amazing, they are the multi award winning International dancer 'Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo'. It was my first time watching a ballet performance. I was so excited and amused when the dancers tip toed - jumped and spinned. Too bad there is no audio or visual recording allowed. I just took a snap of the stage's curtain.

Thursday, I was at the bottom of my mood, the lowest point of the boredomeness. Every time I awake in the morning, I started to feel that I wish this day is over soon. I feel like I am wasting one day in my life doing same shyte different days. There is nothing to look forward to at office, my mind is flying away far from office to Jakarta (soon!) and my other gateway in June/July. I really wish time flies. I left office at 6 sharp and went to Bugis for steamboat buffet with the girls. Well it has been a month since the last time we met each other for lunch buffet to celebrate the twin's birthday. Time flies, we still the same like the little kids, and I love the bond we have, like we will still be friends no matter what. So we just catch up and hang out bit.

I am looking forward for my weekend! And Yeas it's tomorrow ( I miss someone's companion) hais. Sometimes being around a few people makes me feel relax and home. I miss those people.


The red curtain




Random pics I took last two weeks at Orchard. 1) My shoes, my pride and joy! 2) HnM, I love the traffic in front of H&M so many people to check out from the coolest to weirdos. 3) Cakes at Cedele, will drop by to try one of these days!

Update again soon on weekends!

No comments: