Sunday, May 27, 2012

Exciting Week!

Dear strangers,

Another week has gone, it was fun and full of surprises.

I met Wan, one of my favorite person on the planet earth! I am missing the old time where he was still my boss and he taught me a lot of stuff, told me stories, joking, talking all the non sense thingy. We had dinner at Wine Mansion nearby my client's place. After the dinner we dropped by awhile at the restaurant had a chat and drink a glass of red wine with them. Well they are no longer my client anymore but my friends :D.

I was hoping the weekend comes faster since I was back from Jakarta, I dont feel like to spend any more minute in the office. I always go home sharp at 6pm and then rest. I am really not in the mood. Finally Friday came, lately I am craving for a lot of food like Subway (I had it on Friday - Subwaymelt with the honey oat and honey mustard, extra tomatoes and olives, no pickles, cucumber and jalapeño IS THE BEST!), Nasi Padang (I had it on Thursday), and Sushi (which I had it on Saturday - buffet at Tarafuku).

So Saturday, I met up with my primary school friend Elis at 313 Somerset, we had lunch at Tarafuku buffet for 24bucks per person. Comparing to Kinshi Bo I had couple of weeks ago with the company, I felt Tarafuku slightly better with the choice and variety of sushi but not much choices for cooked food. They have the best steamed fish with toufu and mushroom, it is one of my fave!!! Kinshi Bo had more fried stuff and all day long soft shell crab but not much choice of sushi. So I think if I really want to eat sushi it will be better to go Sakae Sushi at Bugis (it is the best outlet I found so far) or maybe Sushi Tei. After strolled around with Elis, about 4pm we decided to go home, well I called Nyuk he said he is at Takashimaya, because I already walked till Ion I was so lazy to turn back to Taka. Right after I said bye to Elis, a tourist came to me and asked about the direction, and yes he wanted to go to Kinokuniya and Toy R Us, so I think it might be a sign that I have to go to Taka and hang out with Nyuk. I showed him the way and then I hang out with Nyuk and his siblings and cousins. They left after dinner and we continued hangout at Starbucks and McD till 10pm.

My colleagues suddenly invite me to watch MIB3 with her and another two colleagues today. The movie is funny anyway it's free tickets so yeah. What I could ask for more? After that we strolled around awhile and I decided to go home, rest! Since tomorrow is Monday and I am having Monday blues now! GRRR

So how about your weekend people?



French Bread from DeliFrance, it is the best!


Iced Caramel Machiatto is my fave!


Selection of snack at Muji always make my mouth watering!

No comments: