Sunday, September 2, 2012

night festival 2012, cake, and brunch!

Dear strangers,

I have not updated much about what am I doing lately, well I pretty much enjoying my life to the max, a friend visited me last week we had brunch at Wild Honey - Mandarin Oriental, it was a very expensive brunch ever, starts from 19 bucks. I had Tunisian breakfast which I found it very nice - two slices of bread with egg in tomato sauce and eggs and some kind of salsa sauce.



On the weekend I spent my time with my friend, Elis, we had Indonesian food - it always the best food in the world! We catch up bit and stroll around. In the afternoon we stopped by at Cedele - so called bakery with very nice cakes. I tried the Banana Chocolate Expresso, I think its over rated, it doesnt taste yummy as it looks, a bit of disappointment.



I went to Nightfestival this year, it was awesome. I really like how the light being projected to the building as if they are constructing the buildings use the laser (oh I think you all have to be there to understand what I was talking about).



Some of the light shows at night festival


I went to Nyuk's place last week and he introduced me to this new series Franklin and Bash - it is not as nice as Suits but it is good to kill time while waiting for Harvey to be back in January.
And the past few days was full of surprises :D. I think I am still the happiest girl on planet earth!

No comments: