Thursday, August 30, 2012

Grey

Dear strangers,

A week since I am back from holidays, the weather has been very shitty, cloudy and rain. I know everything were never be the same since I left for my long holidays. I think I change a lot from the way I think and see how I should live my life. I found my passion, things I love to do but I am still scared to take the first step to start it. My next holidays will be soon, I always dreamt to visit this place from long time ago, and I will make sure it will be my next holiday destination, it is not that expensive I can afford it for 10-14 days discovering the country, I wished I could stay longer for months to travel across the country (finger crossed). What I need next is just to find the time because I won't travel half the world away if he doesn't have the same time with me.

I have been reading a lot since I am back too, the last book I read was The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. It is a good book full of imagination and fantasy about circus, it is breath taking, dazzling and enchanting. Somehow I feel like I was drawn into it and teleported back to my childhood.

It has been a good week and yet I still not sure if I am happy to be back here, everything turned to be a little bit unexpected for me tho but I am happy with everything I have now. Time difference could kill at times but so far I can manage it even though I have no idea until when it will last, but life is not about counting the time and money, it is all about treasuring every moment that you have now, although soon or later all those moments you have is just memories, and the memories and feelings fade. It is important to be happy now than never feel happy at all later. Live and die with no regret. :D

laters!

x

No comments: