Sunday, September 16, 2012

September :D

Dear strangers,

It has been almost a month since I am back here, time flies. I made new friends with my neighbour an Australian guy with his Indonesian wife, they are a very nice people. They shared a lot of stories with me, which is fun and good to pass the time. I have not find any job that suits me yet, I went for interviews but there were only 2 jobs that I am so keen to work for. I hope everything works well for me.

What I have been doing for the past two weeks?
Mostly I hang out at the restaurant or at my neighbour's house, chill at home - trying to enjoy my life to the max at the moment because I am not sure when is the next time I am going to have this moment anymore ( I hate the fact that I need to go back to office), swimming - yeah I went for 3 hours swimming today, did some shopping (I start to hate shopping, Orchard road is boring for me), went for the foursome birthday bash. Cousin's bday celebration at TCC and he treat me eat at Paul as well :D.  I wrote an article for IPA about traveling, but I know I lost my damn mind while I wrote it. Will let you know the link tomorrow.

I hope everyone will enjoy another week ahead at planet earth.

I know I will :D



Foursome bday bash!


Jen

No comments: