Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Jakarta!!

Dear strangers,

Few weeks ago, I had a job interview, I never expect anything from the applications I sent out to few companies. I half give up about finding the right job, but well God maybe always have surprises for me, a company called me and get me on an interview and I got a job! I am ready to move to India! I have been praying to go out from Singapore, and well this might be the answer for my prayers. I never thought that I will ever move to India or even visit the country but there always a reason for everything, and maybe this is the best for me at the moment! It is kinda hard to relocated to a small undeveloped city but I told myself that I don't want to see myself grow up and die in Singapore, being to comfortable there and if I am at third world country I won't survive. I want to see myself survive in any kind of condition or country I live. In the end I believe, there is a rainbow after the storm. You just need to try hard and don't give up, good things will come at the end.

I am back in Jakarta. It was not a good trip to start with, I had an overweight checked in bagage and I had to pay 60SGD for that, and then the first day when I arrived, I went from airport straight to embassy and the Indian embassy was closed due to the Indian public holidays. I was so hysteric and angry! but I met two of my girl friends for lunch, it brighten my day!

The next day, I went back to embassy, and to be honest I hate Blue Bird taxi, the driver was so stupid didnt know the way at all, he got me to TMII!!! He wasted my time I almost late to go to embassy to apply my visa. Finally I arrived at the embassy and my visa will be ready by next Monday.

I spent my weekend walk around at Grando with Nani, Kadek and Sasa, well it is just girls time really and then the next day we spent a day in Bogor with Tio and Mitha, paid visit to my hairstylist as well to Sasa's aunt.

And then Monday I met Andy - he brought me around the Kota Tua where I see the historical buildings but too bad the museums were closed.

Today my last day in Jakarta I spent it with my ex housemate, those guys that I have known for years lived under same roof with them. Time flies, we are busy with our life but I always wished that we can hang out like we used to be. I miss those time. We went to watch Looper and then hang out at Monas.

Anyway thanks everyone who always there for me and for those who have spent their time for me. I really appreciate it and I love each of you!


Sunda Kelapa Harbour


Monas

I am pretty happy with my life now especially with my kjære! I am looking forward to each of our holidays and plans! :D

I am flying off end of November and I will update soon once I reach India!!! I can't wait for the next adventure!

Laters!!

Jen

No comments: