Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Package from Japan



Dear strangers!

What do you feel when you open your mailbox? I believe most of you feel unexcited as you will find a lot of bills and some advertisement papers in it. Well for me opening the mailbox is exciting, I know I will not get any of bills or advertisement as I never subscribe for anything or asking my bills to be send to my home.

So few days ago, as usual when I pass the mail box I will always check it and take whatever it is in it, but that day my silly bf took the bundle of papers from the mailbox and left it in the living room. I did not bother to check it and left the bundle lying on the sofa for few days. Today I went to take some cold drinks from fridge, I saw the bundle and beneath the Christmas advertisement booklet there is a brown envelope. I know that the package is mine since I am the only human being in this house that still make use of mail box to receive postcard, letters or some package. I took it out and yes on the envelope written my name with a Japanese stamp on the left. The package is from Muna chan from outside I can feel that there is something small and soft inside. I rushed to my room and opened the envelope, curious what she sent me from Japan. Tadaaa! It is a pair of neko socks, very cute and with letter in it. The socks are too adorable, I feel very bad to use it, feel bad for the neko to smell my smelly feet everyday. I decided to keep it in safe place and will use it when the time is right! hehe.

Thank you Muna Chan for a very adorable socks! MEOWWWW!!!

No comments: