Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Food: Fried Chicken and Pumpkin


Dear strangers,

Have you ever feel so hungry every hours? I was hungry, I always feel hungry lately. I feel hungry at unGodly hour everyday, I was craving for some delicious yummy homemade food. I tried to make the fried pumpkin with some meat like what I used to have for my lunch in Lahu village. I bought a half pumpkin and chicken, cut it to small pieces and fried them with garlic and chili. It turned yummy!

I started to read again, I don't know why, reading was my hobby back in my primary school, I read all the Agatha Christie's book, Sherlock Holmes, Alfred Hitchcock's books and Famous Five series. I stopped reading when I was in Uni, it just hard to find books that I would love to read till the end. So far I could remember the past two books that I read till finish was the biography of Valentino Rossi and the American Classic 'To Kill a Mocking Bird'. I bought Anthony Bourdain: A Cook's Tour yesterday with bargain price from Kinokuniya and then I started to find the other two books by him from second hand book shop and amazon. I like the non fiction, light, travel or food literature that will just transfer us in to the book and go through it like a journey. Reading should be fun not make me feel sleepy or bored.

So what books can you suggest me?

No comments: