Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Monday





Maybe some of you have been wondering what kind of neighbourhood I am staying, so here we. I am living in a very nice and maybe posh neighbourhood but well my place is not one of those big houses with gardens, it is a medium size room in a small walk up apartment. Everyday I have to pass by those places to reach the nearby bus stop. Those are my favorite houses along the way, one of it when first time I saw it, it reminds me of Rapunzel's castle. It's autumn now so there are leaves everywhere with the red brownish colour, it's just beautiful!




Today I didn't feel Monday blues at all, I am so happy. I roam around with my red pair pumps that I got for bargain. In the afternoon, I had a walk with my bf to Orchard road. We pass by ION orchard and he got some ice cream with chocolate chip flavor.





We dropped by at HnM before we went to watch 'Real Steel'. HnM is always crowded and I always can't get my size, sigh...


In front of the cinema, there was this Halloween setting, I really had no idea how to pose, so I just scream out loud. LOL.

No comments: