Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring break!

Dear strangers,

Another week has passed. One of my friend's younger brother was in town, hang out with him a few days, time flies he is a grown up now lol. Second day he was here me, Ardhy, him and his friend went out for quick dinner at Botak Jones Cineleisure, we hang out till 11 plus.

The next day I hang out with my colleague at NEX Serangoon and continue had dinner at Subway Novena Square with Ardhy and Alvin. We supposed to hang out at Ice Cold Beer on Thursday but only me and Ardhy went and we brought a little souvenir home, the Hooegarden's glass. Friday I brought Alvin around the town and ended up at Ice Cold Beer two days in a row.

Weekend flies fast now it's almost Sunday. I spent my Saturday celebrating my primary school friend's birthday (the twins) at steamboat near Bugis. We went to library to spent our time there while waiting for rain, I had dinner at Ootoya with Desiree, it was a nice Japanese food, worth to try.

Tomorrow I will bring my senior from my highschool around as she has just moved in to Singapore and will be here for two years. I should apply for a tour guide job :D



Steam Boat at Bugis



The Birthday gal (I forgot to take picture with the twin)





We studied hard at Library

Dinner at Ootoya

A small souvenir home


Well there you go all my weekends well spent but honestly, I felt something missing. :( and of course you know what!

No comments: