Sunday, December 11, 2011

Zoukout 2011




Dear strangers!

Whatduppp Zoukout?

I went to Zoukout at Siloso Beach, Sentosa last weekend. Well me and my bf reached there around 11pm. The queue wasn't that long as I expected. It's crowded yes but not packed you can still find your friends around. I can say it is well organized. The drinks are pretty expensive and not worth it at all, if you come with budget you can get your drinks at the drinking water in the rest rooms or if you are hungry you can get food at McD, worth it for a walk tho'. It would be much more better if you don't drink too much alcohol, I think it is pretty silly when you had too much drink and you puked on the beach while people dancing or you get your self fucked up and had to get you in the ambulance.

I went there with my bf's friends, 4 of them, they are pretty nice peeps to hang out with! Hopefully we could meet again :D I really enjoyed the Mambo Jambo session and Avicii, even tho Armin is the main DJ but I think Bob Sinclair is the star!!!!!!!

I enjoyed the time! Thank you bf for free tix! See ya again perhaps next year!

No comments: